събота, 18 февруари 2012 г.

Austrian Chart Update - Issue Date 17.02

Die Österreichische Hitparade

The top three 

1. Michel Telo - Ai se eu te pego (4th week at #1)
2. Sean Paul - She Doesn't Mind (Neu)
3. Gotye ft. Kimbra - Somebody That I Used To Know (last week at #2)
 
The new entries & other important positions 
 
6. Silbermond - Himmel auf  (neu)
8. David Guetta ft. Nicki Minaj - Turn me On (up from #12) 
11. Madonna ft. Nicki Minaj & M.I.A. - "Give Me All Your Luvin'" (neu)
14. Lloyd feat. Andre 3000 Narrated By Lil Wayne - Dedication To My Ex (up from #36) *
27. Kelly Clarkson - Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) (neu) *
30. Walk Off The Earth - Somebody That I Used To Know (neu) *
32. Lil Wayne ft. Bruno Mars - Mirror (neu) *
61. Waterloo - Am Ziel (neu) **
63. Klaas ft. Carlprit - Do What You Do (neu) *

* - Still to enter the German charts
** - pure Austrian stuff
 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар