петък, 15 март 2013 г.

German Chart Comments - Issue Date 8.03

There will be no comments for this week, only the most important positions (unfortunately also without videos).

1. will.i.am & Britney Spears - Scream & Shout
2. Justin Timberlake - Mirrors (up from #34)
3. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Wanz - Thrift Shop
 

5. Passenger - Let Her Go (up from #14)
7. OneRepublic - If I Lose Myself (up from #31)
32. Leslie Clio -  I Couldn't Care Less (up from #41)
34. Follow Your Instinct - My City (up from #40)
35. The Lumineers - Ho Hey (up from #47)
36. Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man (up from #55)
49. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Ray Dalton - Can't Hold Us (up from #67)
50. Theophilus London - Wine & Chocolates (up from #90)
64. Dido - No Freedom (new)
72. Woodkid - I Love You (new)
98. Wax - Rosana (new)

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар